26 Februari 2013

Sisilia's Most Wanted Playlist #1




ONE THING -One Direction- 
I've tried playing it coolBut when I'm looking at youI can't ever be brave'Cause you make my heart raceShot me out of the skyYou're my kryptoniteYou keep making me weakYeah, frozen and can't breathe
Something's gotta give nowCause I'm dying just to make you seeThat I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thing
So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing
Now I'm climbing the wallsBut you don't notice at allThat I'm going out of my mindAll day and all nightSomethings' gotta give nowCause I'm dying just to know your nameAnd I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thing
So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thing
Get out, get out, get out of my mindAnd come on, come into my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing
Woah (Clapping)You've got that one thingGet out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms instead
So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thing
Get out, get out, get out of my mindAnd come on, come into my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing
(Lirik dari sini)
Saya ingat sebuah prediksi di sebuah tayangan musik, tren K-Pop akan tergantikan pop alternative. Begitu katanya.
Agaknya, hal ini bisa diamini dengan hadirnya sejumlah grup/solo beraliran pop. 
Well, saya tak terlalu paham soal itu. Yang jelas, One Direction seperti mengingatkan saya pada Take That atau Westlife dengan versi lebih muda dan modern. Latar Inggrisnya yang kental turut membuat rindu :)





0 komentar:

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Perkenalkan! Saya Nurul Maria Sisilia. Seorang pengajar, penulis, dan pekerja sosial. Saya senang menulis hal menarik yang terjadi di kehidupan sehari-hari. Mari berbincang!

Terjemahkan (Translate)

Rekan

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.